SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER by Dion Verzeletti and Nancy Zhang
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sold for $145,000 above reserve. 16 registered bidders and 4 very happy sellers..
1836sqm of level land on Duffy Ave with a well positioned double brick 2 bed cottage allowing for future development.
If a development isn't your cup of tea then renovate or detonate this 1930's home to build your dream house on what is one of the areas most sizeable pieces of golden land.
- Approx 42metre Duffy Ave frontage.
- Multiple house development potential. (STCA)
- Not heritage listed or within a heritage conservative area.
- Thornleigh / Westleigh border.
- Approx 1836sqm of flat useable land.
- Zoned Residential A (Low Density)
- 1930's brick house with 2 bed, 1.5 bath.
- 12min walk to Thornleigh station.
- A short walk to local shops, schools, parks and playgrounds.
Extremely rare opportunity to snatch one of the largest level blocks left on Duffy Ave within walking distance to the station.
Contact Nancy Zhang on 0424066738 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 to discuss further.
All care is taken with our research but this is of guidance only. Please conduct all your own searches prior to committing to a purchase.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Double Garage
1,836m² / 0.45 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.