SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Opportunity To Move Into The Neighbourhood!
This red brick gem is brimming with excellent potential to enhance and endless possibilities to explore! Renovate the current residence, or build your new dream home! With a choice of quality schools in the area, Pennant Hills Shopping Village only a short drive away, city buses within walking distance, this is a wonderful lifestyle locale that ticks all the boxes and offers a truly excellent opportunity for your family to join this popular neighbourhood! This corner block home offers large living areas, gas cooking & heating (street connection) and the home is flooded with natural light due to the extra large windows. This is a must to inspect!
- 3 bedroom brick home with 1 bathroom & extra toilet
- Gas cooking & gas bayonets for heating (street gas)
- Gas hot water system
- Lock up garage with large workshop
- Double carport & extra off street parking space
- Expansive under house storage
- Timber floors & parquetry timber flooring
- Dining room, living room & sunroom
- Rumpus family room/teenage retreat with Foxtel connection
- Deck area off living areas
- Ceiling fans
- Alarm system
- Garden shed
- Close to West Pennant Hill Public School
- Close to Pennant Hills Shopping Village
- City buses within walking distance
- Walk to Campbell Park
- Land size 809sqm approx.
- Build a granny flat (subject to council approval)
- Pest and Building Inspection Report available to purchase for this property (Contact Agent For Details)
For more information please don't hesitate to contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
West Pennant Hills
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.