Ray White Hornsby
Practical and Presentable - If where you live is important!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to this surprisingly large, bright and light three bedroom residence, standing in a sought after location just 5 minutes' walk to Waitara train station.
Their pride, your joy. This postcard pretty character-filled home offers a tempting entry-level opportunity for first home buyers or investors.
Enter the front door to meet a versatile floorplan with numerous living options, beginning with an excellent size lounge, drenched with sunlight and access to the front porch.
Open sliding French doors to meet your dining which flows through to a practical family/TV area which adds another dimension to family living with reverse cycle air-conditioning and access to rear balcony.
Traditional kitchen with gas cooking and skylight, full bathroom and extra toilet. Good size master bedroom includes floor to ceiling built-in robe, ensuite and access to the rear balcony.
Sensational rear yard, level and fully fenced, capturing excellent sun-light and a double lock up garage and outdoor entertaining
Settle in and enjoy a home of comfort and style in a superb central location.
- Great size master with built-in robe and ensuite
- Full bathroom
- Extra toilet
- Three separate living areas
- Lower level laundry and storage
- Potential to renovate and profit
- Front porch with access to lounge
- Easy care level and fully fenced rear yard
- Rear balcony with access to bedroom and living area
- Double lock-up garage
- Under house Storage space
- Outdoor covered entertaining area
- Land size 677 sqm approximate
- Easy 5 minute walk to Waitara train station
- 15 minute walk to Hornsby Westfield
- Metres from Barker College (private school)
- Metres from St Leos Catholic College
- Within Catchment for Waitara public School (OC classes available)
- Within Catchment for Hornsby South Public School
- Numerous places of worship
- Less than 5 minute drive to Wahroonga Village
- Only metres to clean family park with playground
FOR SALE: $718,000
Tim Latham 0405 329 447
disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
677m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.