SOLD by Tim Latham & Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Sold in 3 days!
This postcard pretty cottage boasts great value. Sitting on approximately 725 square metres of land in a walk to rail location, this home offers a tempting entry level opportunity for first home buyers and/or suitable for downsizers or investors.
This is a warm and inviting home that conveys a casual formality and charm secluded from the street, offering an abundance of entertaining space and numerous indoor-outdoor areas. Three good size bedrooms with timber floors, built in robes and air conditioning. Separate lounge and dining with open plan kitchen. Central to the home is the cosy living room flowing out to your outdoor deck, designed for hassle free entertaining and elevated from a small grass area.
Priced to sell, this home is a must inspect.
Internal Features Include:
- Three bedrooms with built in robes and air conditioning
- Modern bathroom
- Second small bathroom off internal laundry
- Separate lounge dining with air conditioning
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Open kitchen with Westinghouse appliances
- Additional separate versatile room
- Large deck, perfect for entertaining
- Front Porch
- Small grass area with garden
- 725 sqm land (approximate)
- Under 20 minute walk to Wahroonga or Waitara Train Station
- Under 20 minute walk to Wahroonga Village
- Short drive into Hornsby Westfield
- Nearby local Public and Private Schools
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.