Ray White Hornsby
SOLD! - House and Land. DA approval held. Potential awaits!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Waiting for your inspection, this double story house is perfectly positioned on approximately 1144sqm of land with DA approval for a second dwelling.
Clean and tidy 3 bedroom weatherboard cottage, with a sunny north rear aspect. Whilst it would benefit from a freshen up, is very livable as a principle residence or rental property.
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Rumpus room
- Lounge/dining with fireplace
- Proposed lot size 501sqm (approx.)
DA Approved dwelling:
A single level brick home, with internal floorplan dimensions of 215sqm (approx.)
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (including ensuite to main)
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living room
- Rumpus / family room
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Proposed lot size 645sqm (approx.)
Opportunity exists to live in or rent the existing house whilst you build a new home, utilising the current DA approved plans.
- Walk to rail location (Waitara, Hornsby or Wahroonga station).
- Waitara Public School Catchment (OC classes available)
- Various Private Schools, Pre-Schools and child care centres
- Walk to shops, including Wahroonga Village
- Short drive to Westfield shopping centre
AUCTION 25th February 2012 at 4.00PM
TURRAMURRA MASONIC HALL
1247 Pacific Highway, Turramurra NSW 2074
(Corner of Turramurra Ave and Pacific Highway)
Tim Latham 0405 329 447 (Ray White Hornsby office)
Greg Windel 0419 261 348 (Ray White Turramurra office)
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Carport
1,148m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.