Ray White Hornsby
$715,000 in Wahroonga? Now that's worth inspecting!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set privately and secluded from the street, this hidden treasure stands in a quiet yet ultra-convenient/walk to rail location, created to deliver comfort, and a young family atmosphere.
As you approach this slice of paradise on approximately 1154 sqm, your eyes will meet a sensational garden oasis, a postcard pretty frontage and a wrap-around deck, brimming with character.
Beyond this charming facade, you'll discover a bright and cheerful home that's focused on easy living and superb outdoor entertaining areas including a fantastic size, beautiful Merbau deck and garden views.
Perfect entry-level opportunity for a young family looking for three good size bedrooms, all with built in robes, two bathrooms, including a classic nursery adjoining the colossal size master with ensuite.
This practical floor plan flows from living to dining, opening out to a magnificent sunlit waterproof deck, with spacious garden retreat, fenced and perfect for children to call their own.
Settle in and enjoy a home of comfort and style in a superb, central location.
* Three double bedrooms all with built in-robes
* Great size master bedroom with ensuite
* Nursery/dressing room adjoining master bedroom
* Two bathrooms including ensuite
* Lounge and dining
* Internal laundry
* Internal floor space 139 sqm approximate
- Fantastic Merbau deck (10.5 x 4.7)
- Wrap around veranda
- Easy care garden with split level lawns
- Fenced rear yard perfect for children
- North aspect home
- Tandem carport
- Lower level storage
- Approximately 1154 sqm land
- 10 Minute walk to WAITARA TRAIN STATION
- 12 Minute walk to NORMANHURST TRAIN STATION
- 20 Minute walk to HORNSBY TRAIN STATION
- Just metres from St Leos Catholic College
- Walk to Barker College (Private School)
- Normanhurst Boys Selective School
- Hornsby South Public School (within catchment)
- Hornsby Girls High School
- Clarke Road School (Special School)
- Numerous child care centres
- Near Wahroonga Village
- Numerous places of worship
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
1,154m² / 0.29 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.