SOLD by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Registration from 2.30pm. Hornsby RSL 4 High Street, Hornsby NSW 2077. Rear entrance and free parking.
Diamond in the Rough - Deceased Estate - 1416 Square metres (apx)
There are many treasures to be had in this large land holding, so many opportunities, so much land and all aligned to potentially develop or with some work to live now or invest and take up the opportunities later.
A deceased estate that will be sold with a price guide well below the Wahroonga average and even below Hornsby's average sales prices (Source: Apm property data: October 2014 to March 2015). Land dimensions are: 19.22 metres frontage X 76.10 deep (apx 1416 Sqm) and is set above the kerb and has had the neighbouring property (apx 1160 Sqm) developed to a 2 lot subdivision with 2 new large homes.
This 4 bedroom clad home was built by G H Thomas homes in 1956 and extended in the 1970's and is now offered for the first time. It is pretty much original in its condition and fixtures, and to some will need renovating, to others it could be a knock down and has the potential for most to have 2 reasonably clear building envelopes (10 metres zone around the existing house to be cleared and others being non-protected trees) to be removed.
Accommodation Features Include:
- High 9 foot ceilings (2.7 metres)
- Four good size bedrooms
- Full suite bathroom and extra outside toilet
- Eat in Kitchen
- Split system air conditioner
- 2 good living areas and a study nook
- Rear undercover balcony
- Under house room size storage/workshop
External Features Include:
- Approximately 1416 sqm of land
- Set on the high side of the street
- North facing aspect
- Single carport
- Realistic potential for a 2 lot subdivision (STCA)
- Likely clearing of most if or not all trees in the built envelope (STCA)
Location Benefits Include:
- Walk to Waitara Train Station (1.8 Klm)
- Walk to Waitara Public School (800 metres) (OC available)
- Walk to Westfield Hornsby Shops (1.4 Klm)
- Walk to Hornsby Hospital (500 metres)
- Nearby various other schools, parks, churches and childcare centres.
- STCA: Subject to Council Approval
Contact Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details
Auction 18th April 2015
Hornsby RSL Club, Boronia room - 3pm (registration from 2.30pm)
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
See all features
1,416m² / 0.35 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.