SOLD - By Tim Latham 0405 329 447 and Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Welcome to this terrific opportunity to break into the Wahroonga market at an affordable price, catering perfectly for a first home buyer, investor or future investment to re-build.
This property incorporates recent renovations including kitchen and bathroom, with separate lounge and dining, perfect for low maintenance easy living.
Under a 15 minute walk to the local train station, shops and numerous quality private and public schools. Blue ribbon potential in a prime location, at an affordable price range.
- Three bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate lounge and dining
- Renovated kitchen (gas available)
- Cyprus pine floorboards throughout
- Approximately 560sqm land
- New driveway
- Two open car space
- Under 15 minute walk to Normanhurst train station
- 15 minute walk to Wahroonga train station
- 15 Minute walk to Wahroonga village
- Nearby numerous private and public schools
FOR SALE: Contact Tim Latham 0405 329 447 Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Val Latham 0417 280 028 for price guide.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.