Ray White Hornsby
SOLD by Tim Latham 0405 329 447
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Renovate or Detonate, Level Land in Prime Location.
This land of opportunity is desirably positioned in a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac, with easy access to local schools, shops, parks and bus network to the local train station. Currently begging for attention this four bedroom home, sitting on a level 933 square metres of land on a corner block, offers outstanding potential to renovate or reconfigure for entry level buyers, or caters perfectly for those looking to rebuild.
It's quiet, it's level, it's convenient and must be sold.
Internal features include:
- Four bedrooms (three with built in robes)
- Two bathrooms including Ensuite off master bedroom
- Separate lounge dining
- Original kitchen combined with dining
- Combination of brick and wood
- Level 933 approximate square metres land
- Sand stone feature wall
- North to rear aspect
- Perfect for re-build (subject to council approval)
- 120 metres to bus stop (1 minute walk)
- 300 metres to Turramurra North Public School (4 minute walk)
- 400 metres to shops (5 minute walk)
- Local places of worship
- Catchment for Ku-ring-gai Creative Arts High School
- Nearby parks and golf course
- Approximately 22km from Sydney CBD
- Land buyers
- First home buyers
A video tour is available.
AUCTION: 26th April 2014 at 4pm. Registration from 3.40pm.
VENUE: Turramurra Masonic Hall (corner of Turramurra Ave and Pacific Highway)
CONTACT: Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 for details.
NOTE: Deceased estate.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
933m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.