- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perched high with a leafy outlook this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 storey home sits perfectly at the end of a delightful cul-de-sac where kids regularly play.
Freshly painted inside with new carpet you can move straight into this 1970's brick & weatherboard home then decide how you should improve it further.
Minimal garden to maintain so instead of gardening spend your time relaxing in the pool whilst looking out to the bush.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 carport (garage possibility)
- Large electric kitchen overlooking your bush view and pool
- 2 living areas, upstairs and down
- Formal dining room, polished floor boards
- Wrap around balcony plus covered front courtyard
- Pest and Building report available on request
- 5min walk to shops, restaurants and train station.
- Close to schools and parks
- Cul-de-sac living
- Close to Sydney Adventist Hospital
Please contact DION VERZELETTI on 0413 753 695 or JAIME GARRICK on 0434 538 368 for further information or an appraisal on your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
744m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.