Ray White Hornsby
SOLD - By Tim Latham
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
SOLD in 4 days - Call Tim Latham 0405 329 447 for more details.
Beyond this charming facade, you will discover an easy-living, bright and inviting, outstanding brick residence. This home is discreetly tucked away and stands in a prized cul-de-sac, with a short walk to the local train station and an even shorter walk to Thornleigh shopping centre.
Perfect low maintenance modern living, comprising of three good size bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ensuite bathroom, second flawlessly renovated main bathroom, and a sun drenched great size living/TV area, adding another dimension to family living. Up to date kitchen with European appliances, combined with dining or meals area, opening to a gorgeous easy care garden.
Terrific opportunity for a family to breathe new life into a character filled residence set in a quiet, yet ultra-convenient location.
Settle in and enjoy a home of comfort and style with zero to spend after your purchase.
Internal features include:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and mirrored robe
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom
- Large living/TV area with timber floors
- Ducted heating throughout
- Up to kitchen with European appliances
- Separate dining or meals area
- Internal laundry
- Full cable connection
External features include:
- Brick residence
- Solar panels installed
- Recently built single carport
- Space for second car
- Easy car surrounding garden
- Natural gas connected
- Energy efficient home
- Torrens title
- North to rear aspect
- 10 min walk to Thornleigh shopping centre
- 12 min walk to Thornleigh Train Station
- 10 Min walk to the heart of Thornleigh shops
- Near Normanhurst Boys High
- Near Normanhurst Public School
- Near Loreto Normanhurst
- Various surrounding Private Schools
AUCTION: 1st June 2013 at 3.45PM Turramurra Masonic Hall Unless sold prior.
PRICE GUIDE or QUESTIONS CONTACT: Tim Latham on 0405 329 447.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.