Ray White Hornsby
SOLD - Sold at Auction by Tim Latham 0405 329 447 and Dion Verzeletti
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SOLD at Auction. Contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 for further details.
Video tour available.
Welcome to this beautiful 2003 Mirvac built double story residence, desirably positioned, with a simple five minute walk to Normanhurst Train Station, cafes, restaurants and shops. Sitting pretty with an unbeatable floorplan, this home provides four double size bedrooms all with ducted air conditioning and built in robes, including a master bedroom with ensuite and walk through robe.
Other features include a large combined lounge and dining, open plan modern kitchen, second living area, study, extra toilet and a double lock up garage.
Saving the best for last, this home provides an in-ground salt chlorinated swimming pool, BBQ area and a recently built deck with pergola.
Terrific opportunity for a family to breathe new life into a character-filled home set in a quite yet ultra-convenient location.
- Four bedrooms, all with built in robes and ducted air conditioning
- Two bathrooms (including ensuite) plus an extra toilet
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk through robe
- Study or kids play area
- Combined lounge and dining
- Modern kitchen with Euromaid appliances
- Second family living area
- Storage space
- Climate control ducted air conditioning through-out
- Security alarm system
- Solar hot water
- In-ground salt chlorinated swimming pool
- Recently built deck with Pergola
- Paved BBQ area
- Under-soil automatic drip feed for grass and garden beds
- Double lock up garage
- Termite barrier system installed (no past termite activity)
- Front lawn area (if fenced, perfect for young children)
- Front of home covered Patio
- Five minute walk to rail (approx. 400m)
- Catchment for Normanhurst public school (800m approx.)
- Near Normanhurst Boys (selective)
- Near Normanhurst West (approx. 1km)
- Loreto girls college (approx. 800m)
- Near Hornsby South Public School (approx. 1km)
- Walk to Barker College or St Leos College (private)
- Close to Shops and Westfield
- Nearby parks
Video tour available.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.