SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Character, Location & Potential
Perfectly positioned for a lifestyle of convenience this property has everything at your doorstep! Stroll across to the train, bus, village shops, cafe & restaurants. This double brick home features high ceilings , beautiful timber floor boards & has freshly painted interiors. It's elevated north rear aspect captures the sun on it's large approx. 734sqm level backyard, perfect for kids & pets! The home is tailor made for a young couple, small family or empty nesters. The property also has the potential for you to extend out the back or even build a granny flat (STCA). This is a must to inspect!!!
- Double brick character home
- 3 Bedrooms, main with built in robes
- 1 bathroom, extra toilet
- Freshly painted interiors
- Timber floor boards
- High ceilings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large laundry
- Large single lock up garage with workshop
- Undercover deck
- Private child & pet friendly level grassed backyard
- North facing rear aspect
- 2 garden sheds
- Land size approx. 734sqm
- Potential for granny flat (STCA)
- Short stroll to Normanhurst station & bus
- Short walk to Normanhurst village shops, cafe & restuarants
- Walk to Normanhurst West Public School, Loreto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Boys, Barker & St Leos College
- Walk to Normanhurst Park
(STCA) - Subject to council approval
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.