Ray White Hornsby
SOLD - Tim Latham 0405 329 447
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Unbeatable Locale Affordably Yours.
Potential awaits with this three bedroom home, sitting on around 740 square metres of land, located 650 metres from the local train station, and surrounded by a selection of private and public schools.
This home caters perfectly for those looking to break into the Upper North Shore market or those looking to renovate this currently under-capitalised home and/or those looking to build the house of your dreams. A house you can change, the location you can't so don't miss out on this excellent piece of real estate.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- L shape lounge dining
- Fireplace in lounge
- Original kitchen
- One bathroom
- Approximately 740 sqm land
- Timber cladding
- Near North Aspect
- Single lock up garage
- Balcony overlooking back yard
- Unformed floor storage area (could be converted to rumpus STCA)
- Work shop
- 650 metres to Train Station
- Catchment for Normanhurst West Public School
- Numerous Public and Private Schools
- Short drive into Westfield Shopping Centre
- Short drive to Thornleigh driving range
- Nearby places of Worship
STCA - Subject to council approval*
A video tour is available.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
740m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.