- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tim Latham & Dion Verzeletti have placed this property UNDER CONTRACT for the second highest price in Normanhurst!
Masterfully designed over three sumptuous levels maximizing internal space, with an unbeatable combination of four living areas, this visual feast is an excellent opportunity for the growing family. Impressive in both its proportions and location, with 6 double size bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with ensuite and walk in, formal dining, family room, rumpus room and games room, this enduring classic has it all.
It's quiet; its walk to rail and its full brick, this is a must inspect.
Internal Features Include:
- Six double bedrooms with built-in robe and access to balcony
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Formal dining
- Large gas kitchen
- Separate lounge
- Games room
- Wide entrance
- Additional large family room
- Three bathrooms including ensuite
- Double lock up garage with mezzanine storage (internal access)
- Two large balconies (access from living area and bedrooms)
- Full brick residence
- In-ground swimming pool
- Approximately 716 sqm land
- Five minute walk to Normanhurst Station
- Whisper quiet location
- Walk to Normanhurst boys high School
- Walk to Normanhurst Public School
- Nearby Quality Private Schools
- Walk to Shops, parks and places of worship
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SELLING, want outstanding service and a brilliant result Contact Tim Latham on 0405 329 447 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
715m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.