- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Private, Green and Serene (Enter via Kilmory Place)
Bright, fresh and flooded with light. This brick home has a lot to offer in large living accommodation, high vaulted ceilings and loads of room in the gardens with space to expand to create a larger level lawn, garaging, pool or a deck with views or all of the above (STCA). Live now, with the opportunity to improve on the kitchen and bathrooms to further capitalise in this big value for dollar property.
- Freshly painted and brand new quality carpets through-out
- Larger open plan kitchen with a centre bench
- Economical solar hot water system
- Main Bedroom with ensuite and large walk-in-robe
- Built-ins robes to three bedrooms
- Plenty of room for 4+ cars, boats or trailers.
- Peaceful paved courtyard areas with adjoining lush gardens
- Around 12 Minutes or less walk to shopping centre (Aldi), railway station, bus, school and local parks and famous bush walks
- Land size over 1000 square metres
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham on 0405 329 447
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
A video tour is available
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
1,033m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.