SOLD by Jaime Garrick
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The best of the best in so many ways, from the location of this Cul-de-sae property for privacy, peace and convenience, the elevation in topography for light and views, to the substance of the home itself in function and features. A perfect example of a home that can show you and your family how you can be 'really living' this summer.
A street front brick home with modern open plan living that affords superb indoor-outdoor flow to a covered deck with a luxurious day kitchenette that all overlook a sparking quality pool and level lawn. Be one of the first to inspect this weekend and just move in before Christmas.
- Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Solid timber floorboards through-out
- Gas heater connections and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Guest bedroom with ensuite
- Large covered deck with year round weather screen clears
- 8 X 4 metre (approx) shallow and deep-end zodiac pool
- Level rear lawn with cubby house
- Rear yard vehicle access from the double garage
- Storage and workshop area under the house
- 5 Minutes or less walk to shopping centre (Aldi), railway station, bus, school and local parks and famous bush walks
- Land size 755 square metres (approximately)
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.