SOLD by Jaime Garrick for a Mount Kuring-gai record price 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Masterpiece - By the late Rollin Schlicht
Like the late renowned Artist and Architect, this home is without compromise and displays it's true colours with a style and function that will have to be seen to be truly felt.
With a blend of rich warm hardwood structures, extensive use of sandstone, lofty light-filled windows and secluded landscaped gardens which feature a spectacular infinity edge pool to take in the sweeping valley views, all from a quiet cul-de-sac location which surely has the combined ingredients to have you really living.
* Gas cook top with granite work bench
* 2 Economical gas instantaneous hot water systems
* Gas Rinnai fire place and other gas heating and BBQ connections
* Large free standing purpose built art studio (5.1 metre high ceilings) which could be used as a possible rumpus, games room, studio, additional living or separate accommodation (STCA)
* Open plan study/library
* 4 bedrooms with 3 over-sized (main with ensuite and walk-in gallery wardrobes)
* 9 metre concrete in-ground solar heated infinity-edge pool
* Large storeroom, which could be converted back to a garage
* 10 Minutes or less walk to shopping centre (Aldi), station, bus, school and local parks and famous bush walks
* Land size over 1000 square metres
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
1,018m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.