- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This 4 bedroom family home has so much scope to add value through a renovation. The property is situated in a leafy cul-de-sac & is set on a parcel of land approx. 727sqm. The home features open plan living, generous main bedroom with wardrobes, high 9ft (2.7 metres) ceilings with decorative cornices, reverse cycle air conditioning & you have the option to uncover & polish up the hardwood timber floor boards. The home is flooded with natural light & also offers an extra toilet, internal laundry, paved outside entertaining area, garden shed, large single lock up garage & is surrounded by an established garden. If location is important, it's only a short walk to Mount Kuring-gai primary school, Mount Kuring-gai railway station, shops, cafe's & the Aldi shopping complex.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with robes
- Generously sized main bedroom
- Open plan living
- High 9ft (2.7 metres) ceilings with decorative cornices
- Uncover hardwood timber floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Extra toilet & internal laundry
- Refrigerator & dryer
- Paved entertaining area
- Large single lock up garage with work bench
- Garden shed
- Long driveway with ample off street parking
- Large under house storage
- Minutes walk to Mount Kuring-gai primary school, Mount Kuring-gai railway station
- Close to local shops, cafe's & Aldi shopping complex
- Land size approx. 727sqm
I look forward to seeing you at the open house!
Please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
727m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.