SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Large Family Living with Picture Perfect Views
Set on a large level entry property in a quiet Cul-de-Sac Street. This substantial brick home has three very generous living areas and picture perfect bush views from all. Full frame windows create a light and space that ideally generates a great feel for a private and secluded family home. If you are wanting more? There is a large ground level living area with the potential of a 4th bedroom with separate living or Granny flat (STCA) with its own entry, currently used as a large rumpus with a separate laundry/bathroom and massive under house storage.
Only moments to transport, parks, schools, shops, churches, waterways (location shots shown as approximately 20 mins Drive) and other local conveniences.
Inspect this Saturday at the "Open for Inspection" or phone to make an appointment to view this exceptional property.
- Open light kitchen with near new modern stainless-steel appliances
- Extra large main bedroom with full length robes
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also with build-in robes
- Potential 4th bedroom downstairs + extra living area
- Generous sized 3-way bathroom with twin vanities
- Combustion fire place
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large renovated timber deck for outdoor entertaining
- Massive under house storage
- Mostly level lawn areas that backs the bush
- Land Size 1093 square metres approximately
Contract: Jaime Garrick - Details 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
1,093m² / 0.27 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.