Sold by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Architectural flair in a full brick home - 1555 Square Metres (apx)
Space, peace, light and privacy are the outstanding features of this impressive multi-level home in a natural bushland setting. This property gives exceptional scope to update, re-configure or extend to reflect your own style and needs or to be sub-divided (STCA) for future investment. Set at the end of a quiet Cul-de-sac on a private driveway this would have to be the best get-a-away location in the Bushland Shire and only moments to transport, parks, schools, shops, waterways and other local conveniences. Inspect this Saturday at the "Open for Inspection" or phone to make an appointment to view this exceptional property.
- Hardwood timber floors
- Mains gas cook top and heater with BBQ connector
- Soaring entry and living areas with combination stairwell platforms
- High ceilings with light filled clerestory windows
- Huge sunken lounge with a rebuilt 'Jotul 18' glass door fireplace
- Living areas overlook a elevated expansive bush outlook with the potential (STCA) of an additional deck/s off the living rooms
- Large open light-filled study with storeroom
- Open plan kitchen with adjoining dining
- Main bedroom with walk through dressing room to ensuite
- Family bathroom room with separate toilet
- Local Primary Schools, Shopping Centre (Aldi),Churches, Cafes all within an approx 20 minute walk.
- Bus, Local Parks, Sports Oval (Foxglove Oval and Oxley and Hunt reserve), parks and playgrounds are even closer
- 10 minutes drive to some of Australia's finest coastal waterways and Kuring-gai Chase National park for boating, fishing, hiking etc.
- Two generous open car spaces or room for a good size double garage (STCA)
- Extra open car/trailer/boat parking spaces for say 4+ more
- Comprehensive pest report available
- Land size 1555 Square Metres (approximately)
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
1,555m² / 0.38 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.