- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Fresh, Bright and Flooded With Northerly Light
Beyond its charming facade, you'll discover an easy-care, bright and cheerful home that's focused on good living.
This home exudes warmth with its wide solid Tasmanian Oak floors, freshly painted neutral tones, high ceilings with decorative cornices and a near new gourmet kitchen that really deserves the title. I challenge you to not fall in Love with this home.
- 9+ foot ceilings with decorative cornices
- Solid wide Tasmanian Oak floors
- Modern open kitchen with breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances and Q-Stone benches
- Commercial grade Methven spring pull-down sink mixer
- Decorative feature ceiling fans
- Near new pure wool carpet to all bedrooms
- Large under cover outdoor entertaining area
- Private North aspect and sandstone entry retreat with Pergola
- Near new solar hot water system with off-peak back up.
- Smaller grassed yard and herbal garden
- Possible 2nd car space provision at rear
- 15 minutes walk to local schools and railway station
- 5 minutes walk to shops, buses and local parks
Details Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
430m² / 0.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.