Quiet and private renovated family home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Take refuge in this quiet enclave of quality homes, a superbly finished residence on 759 square metres (approximately) backing natural bushland to the rear and has elevated valley views.
A country cottage feel with a large fireplace and timber floors throughout, complimented with a very large open modern renovated kitchen and newly renovated bathrooms. Walk to Mount Colah train station, Mount Colah pre-school and primary school, parks, local shops and churches and only moments' drive or public transport to major shopping centres and high schools.
- 9 foot ceilings
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Reverse cycle split air-conditioning
- Gas connection for heating and HWS
- Main with adjoining bathroom
- Good size mostly level rear lawn
- Front porch area and rear entertaining area
- Potential to extend a rear pergola and deck area (STCA)
Details Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.