SOLD by Jaime Garrick - 0434 538 368 and Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Renovated and Spacious Family Home with Spectacular Views
Such a peaceful, private and spacious home, which promotes a reflective feeling from almost every room with a beautiful vista of valley views. Thoughtfully sited high on 779sqm (approx) in a bush block, this amazing home is nestled amongst native foliage while still capturing those wonderful views!
The main level features a light filled open plan gourmet kitchen and adjoining dining/family room, lower level incorporates a lounge/rumpus room with doors that lead to the generous entertaining deck that enjoys the spectacular outlook.
- Recently renovated and extended with home owners warranty until 2020
- Gas in the street and can be ready to connect to hot water, cook top and heating
- High ceilings and timber floors throughout living areas
- Smeg and Bosch kitchen appliances with Caesar stone bench tops & glass splash-black
- 4 double bedrooms all with built-in-wardrobes or walk-in-wardrobes
- Master offers ensuite, walk-in-robe which all opens to an expansive deck
- Light-filled open plan kitchen with pantry cupboard and plenty of other cupboard space
- Combined family & dining area overlooks deck and bush views
- Large family/Rumpus room on lower level which adjoins a large deck
- 2 Split system air-conditioners (one on each level)
- Beautiful ensuite/family bathroom with frame-less shower screen.
- Private part covered entertaining timber deck with beautiful valley views
- Walk to local parks and sport oval with childrens play equipment
- Approximately 15 minutes walk to railway station, Aldi supermarket and shops
- Approximately 2 minutes walk to bus stops
For further information contact Steve Noakes 0431 620 422 or Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.