SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Resort Style Family Living!
Presenting the perfect backdrop for an idyllic family lifestyle. This beautifully presented home combines both space and tranquility. The home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a new quality kitchen, fresh paint, in-ground swimming pool, ducted air conditioning and rear lane access for a boat, trailer, caravan or extra car. The home also has a very versatile and functional floor plan. The home is positioned in a whisper quiet location, a great home for the young growing family! If you want space, peace and quiet & public transport at the door, this is a must to inspect!
- 4 bedroom brick home, 2 bathrooms - large main bathroom
- Large 4th bedroom optional home office
- Master with walk in robe, ensuite & bay windows
- New quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Family living & kitchen overlooking backyard
- Enormous lounge with floor to ceiling windows
- Fully ducted air conditioning (heating/cooling)
- Expansive covered entertaining area
- Large level grassed backyard with low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Fully fenced backyard, perfect for kids & pets
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with spa jets & seat (resort style area for parental supervision)
- Double lock up remote garage with additional off street parking space
- Rear lane access for trailer, boat, caravan or extra car
- Centrally monitored alarm system
- Land size 1157sqm approx.
- Public transport at the door (direct bus to Mount Colah & Hornsby train stations)
- Pest and Building Inspection Report available to purchase for this property (Contact Agent For Details)
For more information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.