SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's all about lifestyle!
Be wowed by this immaculately presented 4 bedroom brick home. Move in, with nothing to do! Be captivated by the beautiful bush outlook from every window. You will also be impressed by the abundance of natural light, timber flooring & high ceilings. The home showcases a contemporary family kitchen overlooking an expansive covered outdoor entertaining area with a resort style private spa & bar area. This property is all about lifestyle living set on approx. 893sqm of land. The property has plenty of grassed area for the kids to play, room for a trampoline & cubby house! Location is also paramount with this abode located within close proximity to schools, shops and transport available at your doorstep. This property is truly an entertainers paradise, don't let the family miss out on this one!
- Elevated brick family home
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate Family space off kitchen
- Four large bedrooms all with built-ins
- Lavish main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Renovated family bathroom & separate toilet
- Three living areas plus covered alfresco area
- New Carpet
- Newly painted and new gutters
- Large internal laundry
- Expansive under house storage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double lock up auto remote garage
- Fully fenced backyard with bush outlook
- Grassed area for kids to play, plenty of room for a trampoline & cubby house
- Manicured and landscaped low maintenance gardens
- Land size 893sqm approximately
For further information contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.