SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Light Bright Home On Large Land
This family home consists of 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & is set on a large 1054sqm block of land. The home is flooded with natural light & features include main bedroom with en suite & walk in robe, study, large kitchen, split system air conditioning, slow combustion fireplace, 9ft ceilings & updated electrical wiring. Set on such a large block the options are endless including the opportunity of building a granny flat (subject to council approval). The north facing backyard is fully fenced which is perfect for kids & pets! Short walk to station, bus services, shops & parks!
- 4 double bedrooms, main with en suite & walk in robe
- 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen
- Freshly painted
- 9ft ceilings
- Updated electrical wiring and has off peak hot water system
- 2 x split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Large workshop/garage approx. 6x4m, 2 storage sheds
- Outdoor BBQ courtyard area
- Fully fenced backyard
- Plenty of off street parking for boat/trailer/campervans etc
- Land size approx. 1054sqm
- North facing rear
- Large level, private backyard ideal for granny flat (subject to council approval)
- 1000 litre water tank and pump for gardens/lawn
- Short walk to station, bus services, shops, parks & school
For further information contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.