SOLD By Jaime Garrick - 0434 538 368 and Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Start Out in Style
Designed to provide relaxed family living in a cottage setting with covered outdoor areas and a pool. Positioned on a large land parcel that promotes a wonderful lifestyle with privacy. This reasonably priced home is definitely set to sell at this price guide. Be sure to inspect at the appointed open times or by appointment.
- High 2.7 metres ceiling with decorative cornices
- Solid timber floors throughout
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Extra large double garage with a workshop area and auto door
- Great sized steel gabled pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Large in-ground concrete pool
- North to rear aspect
- Walk to shops, station, bus, churches, sport oval, parks, golf course and schools
- Independent building and pest report available for an initial fee of $100
- Land size 1416 square metres (approximately)
For further information, please call Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.