SOLD By Steve Noakes - 0431 620 422
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Original owners, this spacious renovated single-level family home is situated on a 1100sqm (approx) flat corner block in the leafy enclave of Sydney's Upper North Shore. Close to Foxglove Oval and playground, this is the perfect home for raising your family with ease and comfort. A beautiful inground pool and perfect outdoor entertaining zone provides a resort feel with oodles of space for family BBQs and alfresco dining. Surrounded by national parks and walking trails, enjoy the great outdoors while only an hour's drive from Sydney's bustling CBD.
- Potential excisting granny flat (STCA)
- 6 bedrooms, all with built in robes, master with walk-in robe
- 3 bathrooms, including master ensuite
- Gorgeous renovated kitchen, family room, formal lounge and dining
- Exceptional in-law accommodation or potential consulting rooms
- Catchment for Mount Colah Public School, Asquith Girls High, Asquith Boys High
- Easy CBD commute with bus stop at your door step, trains less than 3kms, easy access to M1.
- 1,100sqm (approx) of level land situated on a corner block (possible subdivision STCA)
- STCA - Subject to council approval
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Steve Noakes on 0431 620 422.
STCA - subject to council approval
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.