SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364 & Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Modern Contemporary Brick Family Home
Dress circle location with a 'Better Homes and Garden Style" feel, this meticulously built and maintained family home will please the most discerning buyer with its proportions in size, floor plan layout, modern up-to-date finishes and easy care garden. Just short walk to schools, shops and Mount Colah railway station or a short Drive to Westfield Hornsby Shops, Hornsby Station and all the best Hornsby has to offer.
Inspect this weekend and be sure this reasonably priced family home does not pass you by.
Home, property and location features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room
- Full brick construction (first 2 levels) and brick veneer to upper level
- Tiled and timber floors to living areas
- Insulated external walls and ceilings and roof ventilation
- Main bedroom has a great designed and sized walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Solid Rosewood timber kitchen with Miele dishwasher
- 2.9 metre high ceilings in living room
- 2.4 + metre high ceilings in all other rooms
- Natural gas connected to the house with 2 x gas bayonets
- Actron reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning system
- Daikin split system to living room areas
- Private undercover entertaining area
- Separate BBQ area with easy access to a real entertainers back paved yard
- Double lock up remote garage
- Under house storage with workshop
- Established private gardens with watering system
- Quiet and private Cul-de-sac location
- 15 minutes walk to station, shops, parks, sports ovals, Asquith golf course, churches and schools
- Short drive to Hornsby, Ku-Ring-Gai and Berowra Valley National Parks waterways (Berowra, Cowan Creek & Hawkesbury River) and the M1
Auction: On site 8th July 2017, On-site at 9.30am
Contact Mark Seymour 0412 535 364 or Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
INSPECTION: As advertised.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.