SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 and Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tidy Humble Home on a Sprawling 1018 (Apx) Square Metres of Land
This maybe just the property you have been looking for? And with so many options available to explore, this one should demand your attention to view this weekend.
As a knock down, to rebuilt a large home with plenty of room for a pool and out-house (STCA), to extend and renovate (STCA), to create a dual occupancy with a granny flat (STCA) or good enough to just live and let live. Pretty much on level land and mostly clear of any big trees with a perfect north to rear aspect and positioned near the highest elevation of the Street, this should present a lot of options for all. Inspect at the next open and see if this wonderful property is right for you!
- Clean, tidy and in wonderful condition
- High ceilings with decorative cornices
- 3 living areas or option to make one a 4th bedroom
- Easy option for a second bathroom in laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Private and quiet no-through-road location
- Moments drive to local waterways, Asquith Coles, Hornsby Westfield and Aldi Mount Kuring-gai
- Moments walk to local schools, shops, bush walks and railway stations (2)
- Non-fire prone property
- Mostly level and north to rear 1018 sqm approx block of land
- STCA - Subject to council approval
For further information, please call Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
We look forward to meeting you at the Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.