SOLD by Lisa Coupe & Mark Seymour
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Great opportunity for first home buyers to enter the market (approx 891sqm )
"Under Instruction from NSW Trustee and Guardian"
Cute timber cottage, freshly painted complete with newly polished floorboards.
Large land(approx 891sqm) complete with amazing bush valley views, overlooking lush lawns.
This home offers a great lifestyle opportunity. The property is comfortable as is, or has an enticing scope for further enhancement .
Approximately 15 minutes walk to Mount Colah shopping centre and Mount Colah railway station.
- 3 Bedrooms, main with large built-in timber wardrobe
- Freshly painted throughout
- Lovely timber windows
- Bright sunny interiors
- Polished floorboards
- Tidy functional kitchen
* Approximately 891sqm block complete with amazing bush valley view
* Timber construction
* Room for carport or garage (STCA)
* Balcony overlooking bush land
* Private location
* Quick walk to buses and local schools
* Bus or train to Hornsby stations and Hornsby Westfield shopping centre
* Approximately 15 minutes Walk to local shops and Mount Colah railway station.
* Stroll to leafy parks, and bush walking tracks.
For further information please call Lisa Coupe on 0413 559 949 or Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
We look forward to seeing you at the open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.