SOLD by Jaime Garrick and Tim Latham
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
'One with the lot please'
Three good size bedrooms, two large separate living areas, modern gas open plan kitchen, north to rear level garden, garage with internal access and an extra car space with potential access to rear; That's almost one with the lot?
Perfect for the first home buyer, investors or downsizes; This three bedroom single level villa style property needs new carpet and an internal paint, but offers great proportions in living area size, bedroom size and garden area and is set in a quiet and private location and has a beautiful established garden that is close to most local conveniences.
Superb location within an approximate 15 minute walk to the local train station (Mount Kuring-gai), nearby schools, parks and Aldi shopping centre.
Internal features include:
- Three bedrooms (all with built in robes)
- Large gas open plan kitchen with dishwasher
- Gas hot water system
- Gas heating connectors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Clean and spacious family bathroom
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Large Internal laundry
- Great size lounge/dining room
- Sunny large north facing family room adjoining kitchen
- Internal access from garage
- Auto garage door
- Free standing (detached) Torrens title home
- Brick Construction and under 20 years old
- Outdoor covered pergola
- Extra car space with potential vehicle access to rear yard
- Large front entry porch
- North to rear lawn area and established gardens
Location benefits include:
- 15 minutes (approx.) walk to train station
- Under 15 minutes' walk to shops
- Under 15 minutes' walk to public primary school and Foxglove oval
- 25km from Sydney CBD
For Sale: Offers from the low $800,000's Invited
Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Tim Latham 0405 329 447 for more information
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Level Garden
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.