SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364 for $1,010,000!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Set in leafy surrounds, this generously proportioned home offers 3 double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom, formal lounge & dining rooms along with 2 bathrooms. Other features include spotted gum polished timber floor boards, kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, bay window & stainless steel appliances. The home also has high 9ft (2.7 metres) ceilings, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans & a large covered deck overlooking the level lawn. The added bonus to this property is a separate studio that could be used for a multitude of purposes including home office, spare room or teenage retreat!
This beautifully presented family home is just a short walk to Mount Colah & Asquith train stations, Mount Colah Public, St Patrick's & Asquith Boys & Girls high schools. Also close to parks, local shops & easy access to the M1 freeway. All this & only a couple of minutes' drive to Hornsby Westfield shops & restaurants!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 doubles & 1 single
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen with bay window, caesarstone bench tops & stainless steel appliances
- Spotted gum polished timber floor boards
- High 9ft (2.7 metres) ceilings
- Formal lounge & formal dining rooms
- Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Separate studio for home office, spare room or teenage retreat
- Small workshop or storage area
- Large covered timber deck overlooking level lawn
- Freshly painted exterior
- Extra off street parking
- Land size approx. 708sqm
I look forward to seeing you at the open house!
Please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
708m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.