SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Just a walk through this totally renovated home and you could be living in total luxury. From the top of the range lime-washed solid oak flooring to the refurbished lighting and everything in between, all the works been done, just move in!
This beautifully renovated brick 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home also has a separate self-contained living area complete with its own internal and external entry, bathroom, laundry and a provision for a kitchen (STCA) and all situated in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac location.
Inspection is a must for what is an amazing price for practically a new home.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with built-in wardrobes
- 5th bedroom optional self-contained accommodation with its own laundry & bathroom (provision for kitchenette or kitchen STCA)
- New open plan kitchen with gas cooking, quantum quartz stone bench tops, European stainless steel appliances
- Luxurious new bathrooms featuring underfloor heating with touch screen controls, child-friendly sensor LED lighting
- Open plan large living areas
- Freshly painted thorough-out, near new carpet
- Lime-washed solid oak timber floors
- Double lock up automatic garage
- Large outdoor entertaining area with an expansive steel framed hardwood timber deck & landscaped grounds
- New ceiling fans, gas bayonet for heating & gas hot water
- Optional installation of ducted air conditioning for $5000.00
- Land size approx. 690sqm
- Landscaped gardens
For further information, please contact:
Mark Seymour 0412 535 364 or Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.