Ray White Hornsby
A Quality First Home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Last open house! Saturday 16th August at 11.00 - 11.30am.
Perfect for the first home buyer or investor; this three bedroom property offers the warmth of wood and brick on an approximate 767 sqm metres of land.
No money needed to be spent after moving in, with the up-to-date kitchen and bathroom this home is ready to occupy.
The double lock up garage offers potential to reconfigure and currently has plenty of unformed storage space. Outdoor area has lawn and a play area all set within a quiet and convenient cul-de-sac.
Superb location with an under 20 minute walk to the local Train Station and nearby schools, parks and shops.
Internal features include:
- Three bedrooms (two with built in robes)
- Up-to-date bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal Laundry with 2nd toilet
- Good size lounge with polished wooden floors
- Up-to-date kitchen with island bench
- Balcony with leafy outlook
- Front porch
- Double lock up garage (with remote)
- Large unformed storage space (potential to reconfigure and renovate subject to council approval)
- Lawn area and play area
- Brick and wood structure
- Near north aspect
Location benefits include:
- Under 20 Minute walk to Train Station
- Under 20 Minute walk to shops
- Nearby Schools and Foxglove Oval
- 24.4km from Sydney CBD
For Sale: Offers Over $650,000 Invited
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
767m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.