SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Renovated and Ready
Now vacant and ready for it's new owners, this bright and airy home has been recently painted, has a near new kitchen and re-landscaped gardens, and that's just the start for this well maintained home. Located conveniently near shops, schools and rail and only moments drive to Westfield Hornsby and the M1. Inspect this weekend to secure your place in the increasingly popular and ever pretty Mount Colah.
- Beautiful hardwood floors through-out
- High nine foot (2.7 Metres) ceilings
- Quality fan forced combustion fire place
- Two larger bedrooms with robes
- Two large open living areas
- Room for a 2nd bathroom in the laundry (STCA)
- Carport and an extra car space at rear
- Torrens title property.
- STCA: Subject to council approval
Details Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
464.7m² / 0.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.