SOLD by Mark Seymour and Jaime Garrick
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is a unique opportunity to purchase this young 2 storey large brick family home in a quiet cul-de-sac location with bush outlook at this price. Whilst the property needs further work the property offers loads of potential to capitalise.
The home features new carpet & polished timber floor boards, 3 bedrooms & a study which could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. The master comes complete with ensuite & walk in robe. It offers an abundance of living space with an area on the bottom floor that could be converted to a teenage retreat/in law accommodation or even a large rumpus room.
There is an expansive steel framed hardwood timber deck surrounded by plantar boxes & a double lock up garage.
This is a must to inspect this weekend!
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Study (optional 4th bedroom)
- Formal lounge/dining
- Large living areas
- Potential teenage retreat/in-law accommodation or large rumpus room
- Gas hot water system & gas cooktop
- Gas connection for heating
- Walk in linen press & large laundry
- New carpet & polished timber floor boards
- Steel framed hardwood timber deck
- Double lock up garage
- Land size approx 690sqm
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.