SOLD by Mark Seymour
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented double storey family brick residence is a lifestyle choice.
Offering an abundance of superb living as well as indoor/outdoor entertaining space.
This home is fresh, bright & flooded with natural light.
All this in a whisper quiet location with a leafy bush outlook.
- 5 bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Renovated kitchen with caesarstone bench tops
- New Blue Gum solid wood timber floors
- New carpet & paint
- New split system reverse cycle air conditioner with ceiling fans
- In-ground solar heated swimming pool with new pool equipment
- Large covered outside entertaining area
- Fenced grassed backyard, perfect for kids & pets
- Double lock up garage (currently being used as a pool/games room)
- Loads of storage
- Landscaped gardens
- Close to transport
- Land size approx 749sqm
This home would be perfect for the growing family!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
749m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.