SOLD BY JAIME GARRICK & JAMES SUTTON
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
IF SIZE & VIEWS MATTER, THIS IS THE PROPERTY FOR YOU!!
Big in floor plan area, big in land size and big on value.
This surprisingly large brick home has an abundance of natural sun-light captured from an elevated position with dramatic valley views in a whisper quiet private location and all set on a huge 2480 square metres of land.
The opportunities are almost endless, unique and purpose built for a potential dual occupancy, subdivision or granny flat all subject to council approval of course, but this could be the highest yielding property investment in the Hornsby Heights area.
- New kitchen with all new electrical appliances
- New timber style flooring and carpet through-out
- New doors and all freshly painted
- New painted internal surfaces
- All steel frame and brick structure (except deck areas)
- 2 large separate living areas, both adjoining large undercover deck with regional valley views
- High vaulted ceiling to living areas and some bedrooms
- 5 Bedrooms + Study or 6th bedroom
- Infrastructure set up for a dual occupancy accommodation (not complete) (STCA)
- Large 4 car garage + storage
- Close to transport, local schools, shops, parks and many other conveniences.
- Land size 2480 square metres approximately
AUCTION: 18 May 2013 at 4PM. Registration from 3.30pm Turramurra Masonic Hall. Corner of Turramurra Ave and Pacific Highway.
Please feel free to contact Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 or James Sutton on 0422 704 370
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
2,480m² / 0.61 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.