SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
What a Little Beauty!!!
Investors, first home buyers or just up-sizing from an apartment or unit? This property will satisfy all.
In essence the home has a light and airy feel, has been freshly painted and is set on a corner block with the potential to renovate and/or extend, and the possibility to have easy vehicle access to a rear level yard, plus extra open space parking for several more cars, boats or trailers alike. Under one minute walk to the local primary school, local shops, buses and cafe, and only moments walk to the local shopping centre, several sports ovals, parks, tennis courts, dog park, Churches and playgrounds. Inspect this weekend at the appointed open or during the week by phoning Jaime Garrick today.
- Near new Gas stainless (mains Gas) range cooker
- Gas connector (mains Gas) for heating
- 2.7 metre (9 foot) ceilings throughout
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Polished timber floors to living areas
- Air conditioning to living room
- Level North to rear lawn with landscaped gardens
- New fully fenced back yard
- Large garden/storage shed
- Land size 657.6 Square Metres (approximately)
Contact: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.