SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Begging For Your Attention
Currently under-capitalised, this aluminium clad 3 bedroom house sits on approximately 972sqm of prime level land. With outstanding potential to renovate, reconfigure or knock down and re-build, this property will appeal to most levels of buyers. Just a short walk to Grevillea Crescent Shops, Grevillea Pre-School, local transport, Rofe Park and Hornsby Heights Public School (catchment area).
Inspect this Saturday and prepare for the coming auction.
* What you see is what you get on this property
* 972sqm of Level Land
* Aluminium clad 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom
* Double lockup garage (Needs work)
* Quietly set back from Galston Road
* Private access to Rofe Park
* 2 Kilometres to Asquith station
* 3.3 Kilometres to Hornsby station and Westfield
* 5 Minutes walk to Hornsby North primary school
* 10 Minutes walk to Hornsby Heights primary school
Note: All times and distances are approximately only
Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 for a price guide
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
972m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.