SOLD by Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This original brick home is ideally set in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac. The home comprises of 3 good size bedroom, large main with built in robes.The property is situated on approx. 930sqm block of land. The home features a large timber deck with beautiful bush outlook!
- 3 good sized bedrooms, main with large built in robes
- Cypress pine timber floorboards throughout
- Large internal laundry
- Ceiling fans
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioner
- Deck with beautiful bush views
- 2 garden sheds
- Large underhouse storage area with
- Large deck with bush views
- North facing large backyard, perfect for kids & pets
- Land size approx. 930sqm
- Plenty of off street parking for work van, trailer, caravan or boat
- Close to bus, local school, parks, playground & shops.
- Moment drive to Crosslands reserve with bush walking trails & picnic facilities
- Approx. 10 minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield & train stations
For further information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.