SOLD By Jaime Garrick - 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A Home of Distinctive Quality and Versatility
All you ever hoped for in a home, with light airy interiors, large expansive living rooms and a desirable gas gourmet kitchen, generous bedrooms and all are set to highlight a stunning North bush valley vista.
Other important features include a ground level self-contained 1 bedroom or 4th bedroom granny flat/In-law accommodation with a wonderful tenant in place and complete with its own dual entry, kitchen, living/dining room, shower room, laundry and all within easy walk to local shops, schools, buses and parks.
Inspect this week and make this beautiful home your own.
- Dual occupancy potential with a ready made 1 bedroom granny flat (STCA)
- 2 modern open plan gas timber gourmet kitchens
- Granite styled bench tops and genuine granite splash back to main Kitchen
- Quality parquetry timber floors upstairs
- Luxaflex duette insulating blinds on most windows
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning to both levels
- Large main bedroom with renovated ensuite and full length robes
- Build-in robes and fans to all 4 bedrooms
- Over sized double garage with workshop area and room for storage
- Garage with auto doors with internal access for upstairs and separate access for the granny flat
- Extensive decks on both sides of the home (rear is covered)
- New architectural pergola and new decking to front and rear decks
- Quality 'Outdoor living' custom made roller binds
- Farm style bush back yard with some level areas and a Pizza Oven
- Fully fence rear garden with frog/fish pond
- Efficient and cost saving solar panels
- Near new gutters and downpipes
- Outstanding bush valley views
- High side of the street location
- Land size 702 square metres approximately
- Walk to shops, buses, parks and schools
- Easy access by bus to Hornsby
- Moments drive to Westfield Hornsby, Hornsby Hospital, Train stations and the M1
Contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 for details
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.