SOLD By Mark Seymour - 0412 535 364
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
It Still Has A Faint Heartbeat!!!
Set in the popular Hornsby Heights area, this is an opportunity for an astute purchaser to buy in at an entry level price. The existing dwelling is an older style original 1948 home that would benefit from a major makeover or offer an ideal opportunity to knockdown and rebuild the home of your dreams in a superb location (subject to Council approval). The home features a main living/dining area, two bedrooms, kitchen area and bathroom with studio/office in the backyard. Great corner block on 758sqm (approx.) of land!
Property & Location Features:
- Original 1948 family home
- Combined lounge and dining
- Two good sized bedrooms; master with built in
- Original bathroom with separate toilet in laundry
- Enclosed veranda with study, internal laundry
- Separate Studio/office in backyard
- Single garage with garden shed
- Approx. 758sqm corner block of land with amazing potential
- Across the road from Hornsby North Public School
- Walk to Rofe Park and Hornsby Heights shops
- Minutes drive to Hornsby Westfield and train station
- Bus at the door
For more information please contact Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt it's accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.