SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This well presented two storey brick house sits on the high side of a quiet cul-de-sac. The home offers a multi-functional floor plan, showcasing multiple living, dining and outdoor entertaining areas complete with bush views. The home features ducted air conditioning, renovated main bathroom & a double size large bedroom that flows out onto a covered deck area. Set in a desirable position only minutes from shops, schools, parks and transport this home is ready to be enjoyed!
- Private, Peaceful cul-de-sac location
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Double size 2nd bedroom flows out onto covered deck area, (this room could also be a rumpus room)
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom
- Freshly painted
- Timber floorboards
- Kitchen overlooking the backyard
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Combustion fireplace
- Sunlit backyard on approximately 700sqm of land
- Large single lock up auto garage with room for workshop
- Walk to shops, School and Parks
- 5 minute drive to Hornsby train station and Hornsby Westfield
For further information, please call Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.