SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious family home nestled on the edge of Berowra Valley National Park with the convenience of sought after schools and Hornsby Westfield shopping precinct only minutes away. With enough space to cater for even the most rambunctious youngsters, this home suits a growing family who enjoys entertaining, BBQs on the deck or cosy dinners around the dining table. There is also the opportunity to convert the fifth bedroom into a home office/consulting room with easy access from the front door. If you are looking for that great family home, with Hornsby North Primary School less than 200m away and only 2.3km to Hornsby shopping and transport hub & a leafy outlook from almost every window, this is your home!
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms beautifully renovated
- Modern kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances
- Two large living areas, plus covered deck for entertaining
- Potential in-law/teenage retreat with separate entry
- Large windows with leafy outlook
- Natural gas heating & instantaneous hot water
- Landscaped gardens
- Land size 700sqm approx.
- Double lock up garage
- Dual driveway access
- Private, quiet Cul-de-sac location
- Catchment for Hornsby North Primary School
- Easy commute to Barker College, St Leos College, Hornsby Girls and Normanhurst Boys
For further information, please call Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the Open House!!!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces