SOLD by Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
First time offered in nearly 50 years, this family home is beautifully presented with polished floorboards, freshly painted walls, modern kitchen and bathrooms. Positioned in a quiet leafy corner of Hornsby Heights, enjoy easy access to bushwalking trails, pop across the road to the local park for bike riding, cricket and running, and the ultimate convenience of the Hornsby North Primary School bus to pick up the kids at your door.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, 3 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite spa bath
- Separate family room/rumpus/teenage retreat
- Spacious living and dining areas flow to outdoor areas
- Fully fenced yard perfect for kids or pets
- Double carport plus under-house storage
- Bus on corner for Hornsby North Primary School
- 835m to Galston Rd bus stop for service to Hornsby
For more information please call Mark Seymour on 0412 535 364.
I look forward to meeting you at the open house!
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.