SOLD by Jaime Garrick & Mark Seymour
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
THE BIG, BOLD & BEAUTIFUL
A large family lifestyle home with all the inclusions that make a contemporary home into an elite modern resort.
Capturing the best of bush valley views the region has to offer, whether you are indulging in the sparkling quartz finish pool, the large light-filled living areas, the near new lavishly appointed kitchen or entertaining from the large under cover deck.
The home has an abundance of size in bedrooms, bench tops & cupboard space, living areas and garage/workshop areas that are sure to please.
Inspect is by appointment only, so please call for details of this beautiful home today.
- Near new gourmet 'Benchmark' kitchen with Miele & Qasair appliances
- Glass splash backs, pull down power boards, soft close draws and cupboards in kitchen
- Ducted 2 system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Efficient combustion fire place
- 5 double plus size bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- 6th bedroom or office/study/games room
- Open separate gym or rumpus room
- Purpose built media or cinema room with built-in Tasmanian oak cabinetry and coffee table
- 3 built-in flat screen televisions included
- Formal lounge room with fire place and large near full length windows
- Family bathroom with double vanity and heated spa
- Massive hallway (8 doors) storage cupboards
- Modern and update LED lighting throughout
- Back-to-base house and garage alarm system
- Near new wool blend carpet
- Internal large laundry with attached sewing room and bench-tops
- Wide 120 ft (36.5 metres) property frontage
- Land size of 1134 square metres (approximately)
- Large 3 bay garage (1 as a project space) complete with additional space or storage and workshop benches
- Sparkling heated quartz finish pool with kiddie wading area
- 3 phase electrical connected
- Separate pool pump house with auto chlorinating and oversized sand filter
- Large entertaining deck with built-in lighting and insulated ceiling
- Expansive no-maintenance composite decking with built-in LED lighting
- Established low maintenance natural bush and lawn gardens
- Bus at door (Bus 596 Mon-Fri: 6:30 AM10 PM every 30 min, Sat and Sun as advertised)
- Link to bus time table: http://www.transdevnsw.com.au/uploads/timetables/331/attachment/596.pdf
- Moments drive to local primary schools (Hornsby Heights and Hornsby North PS)
- Moments drive to Crosslands Reserve and other famous bush walks
- Quiet street location
Inspection is strictly by appointment only.
Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 or Mark Seymour 0412 535 364
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.