SOLD by Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
LARGE LAND + LEVEL + VERY LIVABLE
Perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac with a north facing frontage and modern open plan central kitchen with large living rooms either side.
This brick 4 bedroom single level home has a large extended living area and a very large level rear yard and garden, with the added bonus of an out-house which could be converted to a granny flat (STCA).
Only one bathroom at the moment, but has a separate toilet and plenty room to add bathroom/s, bedroom/s or living area/s by building up, out or from within (STCA). A must to inspect as the price guide will be at or below the current average price for 4 bedroom houses in Hornsby Heights (Source: APM property data 6 months to date Nov 2014).
- Single level living with a large rear deck
- Brick home with covered patio to front and large deck to rear
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Built-in robes to 2 bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Polished timber floors and timber floors under some other carpeted areas
- Very large back yard with a out-house and shed
- Building and pest report available
- Land size approximately 1150 M2
* Cul-de-sac location
* Quiet area away from main roads
* Walk to Hornsby Heights PS (15 Minutes)
* Walk to local sport ovals, playgrounds and parks
* Walk to shops, local cafe and famous bush trails
* Bus at door and 10 mins to Hornsby Station (B596 Mon-Fri: 6:30 AM10 PM apx every 30 min)
* STCA means: Subject to council approval
Auction On-Site 10.30am on the 6th December 2014
Please contact Jaime Garrick 0434 538 368 for further details.
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.